Taxevo is trading name of Taxevo Ltd. company number: 11450652 reg office: SG House, Winchester. VAT number: 300 0881 57
Service promise terms and conditions:
We are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and we back this up with our service promise.
- Same day email response guaranteed (before 4pm)
We guarantee to reply to all emails received before 4pm on a working day that same working day. If you email after 4pm we will respond by the end of the next working day. It may not always be possible to provide you with a full and detailed response on more technical matters within these timeframes, if that is the case we will still acknowledge your email and provide you with a time when you will receive a full response by.
- Draft accounts within 30 days of receiving complete information
Once we are in receipt of your complete accounting information for the accounting period, we will prepare and send draft accounts for your review with 30 days.
- Self-Assessment Tax Return (SATR) within 30 days of receiving complete information
Once we are in receipt of your complete information for the tax year, including our completed tax return declaration, we will prepare and send a draft self-assessment tax return for your review within 30 days.
- Same-day callback from our team (before 4pm)
On the occasions that you have to leave us a telephone message and if that message if left before 4pm on a working day we will call you back the same working day. If you call after 4pm we will call back by the end of the next working day.
- Direct contact line and email to your accountant
You will receive a direct contact phone number and email for your accountant. There may be times when your accountant is unavailable but we will endeavor to make another member of the team available.
- 100% satisfaction or we’ll refund your fees
If during any month we fail to deliver on the above service promise we will refund you your fee for that month. We will require you to notify us in writing of any failing and we will look into this carefully and promptly and advise you of our findings. Any refund may be offered as cash or credit against future fees. There may be occasions where circumstances outside of our control prevent us meeting our service promise. In these cases any refunds will be offered at our discretion.
Win an iPad Competition Terms:
- The promoter is: TaxevoLtd (company no.11450652) whose registered office is at SG House, Winchester. VAT number: 300 0881 57
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over. Employees of Taxevo or any companies under the SG Accounting Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Customers signing up to a monthly accountancy package between 01/09/2018 and 30/11/2018 will automatically qualify to be entered into the draw. Minimum monthly package is £80+vat.
- Taxevo will capture customer details with each transaction. These details will be used for the prize draw only and will not be used for any other purpose. We respect and understand your privacy and therefore, do not pass customer details to third parties.
- The competition will close 30/11/2018 at midnight. Any transactions after this time will not qualify for entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter before the 31/12/2018.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner and agree on an appropriate delivery address.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name(s) will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Dept., Taxevo Ltd, 6 St Cross Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9HX.